At FAPTurboExpertGuide.com, your privacy is assured. If you join the newsletter on this site, you will be kept posted on any developments that might benefit you. However, please note:
- This site does not use “cookies” except for a single, nonidentifying one. It identifies you as a returning user but does not reveal any personal information about you. It’s for the express purpose of limiting the number of times a pop-up appears, if any. This is done strictly for the convenience of users and not used for any other purpose. Any cookie or pop-up window blocking program will not interfere with the navigation or enjoyment of this site.
- This website does not gather personal information about you without your knowledge. Standard server log files are kept for the sole purpose of administering this site. They are not used for any other purpose. These files include user statistics, IP addresses (such as to identify geographic locations), user behavior (such as files requested), referrer URLs, time spent on each page, browsers, operating systems, and screen resolutions.
- Our mailing lists are and will remain completely confidential. They are not (and will never be) sold to, rented to or shared with anyone. Upon request, you will be promptly removed from the databases without any questions. (Please see below for easy removal instructions.) Although highly unlikely, a confirmation request will be emailed to you before any changes happen, if ever. We respect your trust.
- This site contains numerous links to other sites on the web. This site is not responsible for or has no control over the respective privacy practices of such sites. Please use discretion.
If you received unsolicited commercial information about this website or its offerings from an unknown third party (i.e., “spam”), please report the abuse to us immediately so that appropriate action can be taken, by emailing us at info@FAPTurboExpertGuide.com
Also, this site uses several third parties to handle certain business services. Great care was taken in their selection. But if you have received unsolicited email as a result of using these services, please do not hesitate to report it immediately as well. They will be discontinued immediately.
To Opt-out or Modify
Users are provided with the opportunity to easily opt-out of receiving future communications from FAP Turbo Expert Guide. All of our email communications contain a link at the bottom which will assist you in opting out of future communication from FAP Turbo Expert Guide should you choose to do so.
We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of 13. If we learn at any time that we have personal information on a child under the age of 13, we will delete that information from our systems and databases.
FAP Turbo Expert Guide encourages parents to go online with their kids. Here are a few tips to help make a child’s online experience safer (you can also check out the FTC’s website for more tips on protecting children’s privacy online):
- Teach kids never to give personal information, unless supervised by a parent or adult guardian (includes name, address, phone, school, etc).
- Know the sites your kids are visiting and which sites are appropriate.
- Look for website privacy policies (and read them) of those visited by your child so you know how your child’s information is treated.